Working abroad as an expatriate means you need a bank account that caters for your everyday banking needs here in Malaysia and overseas. Start by having your salary deposited into it so you can easily conduct necessary tasks like paying bills, shopping and managing your monthly expenses.
Get up to eleven currencies automatically when you open the account which means you can have the convenience to pay in the local currency. And, with no minimum deposit needed for an account, you can have the currencies of your choice ready to go when you need them.
You can convert currencies 24/7, anytime anywhere by having access to real-time exchange rates. When you make purchases, it will be automatically deducted from your respective currencies account. For example, if you purchase in USD it will be deducted from your USD account, with no overseas transaction fees.
With HSBC Everyday Global Account*, you can effortless enjoy the convenience like transferring funds to family abroad or children at university, shopping online at your favourite store, investing in foreign exchange, paying bills in Malaysia or abroad in your home country using local currencies without losing out on exchange rates.
As an expatriate living in Malaysia, you need a highly accessible account that covers all the local everyday banking functions with added bonus of having multi currencies in one account. This account does so much more including:
- Earn up to 2.25% p.a. interest on RM balances* from now till 31 December 2020.
- Paying bills online or through mobile banking to over 5,000 billers
- Deposit and manage salaries
- Make payments and receive funds in 11 major currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR), Great Britain Pound Sterling (GBP), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Ringgit Malaysia (RM), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Saudi Riyal (SAR), Singapore Dollar (SGD), United States Dollar (USD).
- Shopping online using the supported currency allows so you know exactly how much is being spent (no conversion fees as funds are readily available in your supported foreign currencies)
Aside to paying bills, online shopping or having access to your funds in a preferred currency, this account ensures that you can switch currencies in any situation whenever you want without worrying about extra fees and losing out on exchange rates. Account holders also have:
- Access to competitive real-time rates
- The ability to transfer different currencies within your account whenever you want, 24/7
- The flexibility to choose up to 11 currencies when you shop online or in store without conversion fees.
- The ability to top up your account via online and mobile banking; and manage and make instant online transfers with Global Transfers*
The bottom line is this – no matter where home is, enjoy everyday convenience with the HSBC Everyday Global Account.
Get more benefits when you are a Premier customer, with zero ATM withdrawals fees overseas at participating HSBC’s Global ATM Network so you can withdraw money without worrying about unexpected charges.
Open an account online now with just 3 simple steps. For more details on HSBC Everyday Global Account, head here
*Terms and conditions apply. HSBC Everyday Global Account is protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia up to RM250,000 for each depositor. Eligible for those who are 18 years and above.